ProspX.ai’s industry studies provides in-depth, unbiased analysis of industries and markets and are used by business leaders and consultants around the world to inform marketing, product development, customer experience, DEI, hiring and crisis management. Optimize is available in most countries and all ‘major‘ languages
New Vehicle Acquisition Study (USA)
- In June 2020, ProspX.ai revealed that 30%+ of consumers would be comfortable buying their vehicle online at a time when only 2% of vehicles were sold online representing a massive opportunity and paradigm shift for OEM’s and retailers
- In 2022, 30% of vehicles are now purchased online
Electric Vehicle Study (USA)
- In the first quarter of 2022, ProspX.ai conducted a study to understand what psychological barriers must be overcome and what opportunities exist to facilitate EV adoption in the coming years.
- EV adoption could accelerate precipitously with 40%+ intending to buy/lease an EV in the next 3 years.
- That said, the rationale for acquiring an EV will shift and EV messaging needs to evolve.
- EVs should NOT be sold solely online in the near term; dealer networks are an asset.
- OEM’s should offer menu of options for charging but 2 years free is best received option.
- In March 2021, ProspX.ai conducted a global study of CIOs and CTOs. The insights revealed that while there are 3 psychographic mindsets of hospitality technology buyers, they are all focused on ensuring and selling safety and security to employees and guests.
- There are short and long-term immediate opportunities for Digital Tech Conference vendors.
- Robot technology vendors have an immediate opportunity perhaps driven by the significantly decreased cost of all types of ‘bots’.
- Mobile ordering and room service through 3rd party apps will be a focus in 2022.
- In August 2021 as the Great Resignation began, ProspX.ai conducted a study to understand how to get people back into the labor force.
- ProspX.ai discovered job seekers wanted an a la carte benefits menu, i.e., benefit packages tailored to the individual.
- Only weeks after our study was released, coincidentally, one of the top 3 largest retailers in the world launched a marketing campaign highlighting key benefit ‘categories’ and flexible benefits.