ProspX.ai’s industry studies provides in-depth, unbiased analysis of industries and markets and are used by business leaders and consultants around the world to inform marketing, product development, customer experience, DEI, hiring and crisis management. Optimize™ is available in most countries and all ‘major‘ languages
New Vehicle Acquisition Study (USA)
- In June 2020, ProspX.ai revealed that 30%+ of consumers would be comfortable buying their vehicle online at a time when only 2% of vehicles were sold online representing a massive opportunity and paradigm shift for OEM’s and retailers
- In 2022, 30% of vehicles are now purchased online
Electric Vehicle Study (USA)
- In the first quarter of 2022, ProspX.ai conducted a study to understand what psychological barriers must be overcome and what opportunities exist to facilitate EV adoption in the coming years.
- EV adoption could accelerate precipitously with 40%+ intending to buy/lease an EV in the next 3 years.
- That said, the rationale for acquiring an EV will shift and EV messaging needs to evolve.
- EVs should NOT be sold solely online in the near term; dealer networks are an asset.
- OEM’s should offer menu of options for charging but 2 years free is best received option.
- In March 2021, ProspX.ai conducted a global study of CIOs and CTOs. The insights revealed that while there are 3 psychographic mindsets of hospitality technology buyers, they are all focused on ensuring and selling safety and security to employees and guests.
- There are short and long-term immediate opportunities for Digital Tech Conference vendors.
- Robot technology vendors have an immediate opportunity perhaps driven by the significantly decreased cost of all types of ‘bots’.
- Mobile ordering and room service through 3rd party apps will be a focus in 2022.
- In August 2021 as the Great Resignation began, ProspX.ai conducted a study to understand how to get people back into the labor force.
- ProspX.ai discovered job seekers wanted an a la carte benefits menu, i.e., benefit packages tailored to the individual.
- Only weeks after our study was released, coincidentally, one of the top 3 largest retailers in the world launched a marketing campaign highlighting key benefit ‘categories’ and flexible benefits.